dingzhengyang 发表于 2010-3-13 13:39

new soccer season starts

本帖最后由 hijames 于 2015-8-31 20:52 编辑

氵氵氵
Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a happy and relaxed winter. On the occasion of the beginning of this spring I am glad to inform that new season of our Hamilton Chinese Soccer league (HCSL) will start. One of the most important change is that we are going to movefrom victoria park to Churchill park because the former is under construction right now. The address of Churchill park is: Churchill Park, 199 Glen Rd, Cootes Paradise Hamilton, ON L8S 3N3, and the link in google map are attached at the end. Those who drive can park on the roadside nearby.

The first match is going to be March 13, Saturday, 2:30pm. It is going to be warm tomorrow, so do come and come on time. Be there or be square.

By the way, our honor member Tony left Canada for China a couple of days ago and would work as a professor in Changchun. He also left his soccer to us. Let's give our best wishes to future career. So see you tomorrow.

Cheers,
Dingzheng

Churchill park: http://maps.google.ca/maps?rls=com.microsoft:en-ca:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLT_en&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=churchill+park+hamilton&fb=1&gl=ca&hq=churchill+park&hnear=hamilton&cid=0,0,11570605881560038973&ei=p5eaS-XPFsP-8Ab056H_DQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAcQnwIwAA
氵氵氵

dingzhengyang 发表于 2010-3-13 15:06

Due to the heavy rain, the soccer game today is canceled.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: new soccer season starts